Grand Kanyon is unique for Bulgaria and the European Union project. Investor is Garanti Koza. The company has been founded in 1948. It is one of the most respected construction company in Turkey. It has more than 200 successfully completed projects in Turkey, Dubai, Russia and other countries. The FIVE STAR SWISSOTEL will occupy the talles building “RILA”.
- 18.04.2017 – Building permit has been issued
- June 2017 – The construction of the project has started. 30 months to go
- Change in the payment plans! Now you can buy an apartment with 60 months of equal payments.
- Swissotel rented bulding “RILA”!
- The government aproved the project. GARANTI KOZA is certified as INVESTOR CLASS A.
- The Luxury Apartment Residences In The Highest Building “RILA” Are Now For Sale!
NO COMMISSION FOR BUYERS! THE CONCEPT:
LIVING AREA – 1050 apartments and 250 hotel rooms in six buildings named after three Bulgarian mountains:
– ‘Vitosha’ residence – 19 floors;
– ‘Pirin’ residence – 22 floors;
– ‘Strandzha’ Residence – 16 floors;
– ‘Rodopi’ Residence – 21 floors;
– ‘Stara Planina’ Swissotel – 19 floors;
– ‘Rila’ residence & 5 star hotel – 30 floors; Swissotel will take place from first to 17th floor. You can buy VIP residence from 17th to 30th floor and enjoy all the extras from the five star hotel. There is also unique investment opportunity. You can sign agreement with Swissotel and your property will be managed under their brand.
– 5 STAR HOTEL – SWISSOTEL;
– FITNESS & SPA;
– HIGH CLASS eye clinic;
– 20 000 square meters of gardens & trees;
– TRADE CENTER – Unique for EUROPE open type trade center;
Kanyon trade center is already a successfu most famous brands;
– WARM CONNECTION with the subway;
Exicting subway connection with the center of Sofia;
Subway in construction connecting Grand Kanyon with the Airport, Business Park Sofia, IKEA and the SKI LIFT in Simeonovo.
NO COMMISSION FOR BUYERS!
Please contact one of our consultants to set up a meeting in Garanti Koza’s office.
+359 2 4 26 22 99 +359 877 501 233
If we are not available, please try again or write us an e-mail –> firstname.lastname@example.org